Content




It is inevitable that, being who I am, this blog will contain a fair bit of comment on legal matters, including those cases which come before me in court. However, it is not restricted to such and may at times stray ‘off-topic’ and into whatever area interests me at the time.

All comments are moderated but sensible and relevant ones, even critical ones, are welcome; trolling and abuse is not and will be blocked.

Any actual case that I have been involved in, and upon which I may comment, will be altered in such a way as to make it completely unidentifiable.





Monday 14 March 2011

Hypocrisy

It had been my intention not to comment on the case of Emdadur Choudhury but I was intrigued to read (Daily Express Monday 14th March) that his father Mohammed Gouse Miah served with the Royal Naval police for 14 years. Had things turned out differently the poppy Choudhury burned may have been the one representing his father!
Little wonder then that Mr Miah is appalled at his son’s actions.

Mr Choudhury professes to abhor Britain and all things British although it would seem that his abhorrence does not extend to the freedom of speech won by those whom the poppies represent and which would be denied him in those lands he so admires under the Sharia Law he seeks for Great Britain.
I can’t abide a hypocrite!

No comments:

Post a Comment