Content




It is inevitable that, being who I am, this blog will contain a fair bit of comment on legal matters, including those cases which come before me in court. However, it is not restricted to such and may at times stray ‘off-topic’ and into whatever area interests me at the time.

All comments are moderated but sensible and relevant ones, even critical ones, are welcome; trolling and abuse is not and will be blocked.

Any actual case that I have been involved in, and upon which I may comment, will be altered in such a way as to make it completely unidentifiable.





Friday 10 June 2011

How are the mighty fallen

As judges are not amongst my favourite people just now, see ‘I Should Live So Long’, Monday 6 June 2011, I was tickled pink to read of judge Beatrice Bolton’s latest brush with the law.

> See here


This is the same judge who last year was convicted and fined £2,500 by Carlisle Magistrates after one of her dogs attacked her neighbour’s son and who has so little respect for the Magistrates that she described the findings of their court as “a ******* travesty”




It is the very same judge, who seemingly thinks she is above the very law she is sworn to uphold, that erected a garden dividing fence without first obtaining Planning Permission.
Not currently sitting at Newcastle Crown Court she is subject to an investigation by the Office for Judicial Complaints.
How are the mighty fallen indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment