Content




It is inevitable that, being who I am, this blog will contain a fair bit of comment on legal matters, including those cases which come before me in court. However, it is not restricted to such and may at times stray ‘off-topic’ and into whatever area interests me at the time.

All comments are moderated but sensible and relevant ones, even critical ones, are welcome; trolling and abuse is not and will be blocked.

Any actual case that I have been involved in, and upon which I may comment, will be altered in such a way as to make it completely unidentifiable.





Wednesday 1 February 2012

Fred Goodwin

So Fred (The Shred) Goodwin has been stripped of his Knighthood for his part in the RBS banking failure.

While Fred may have been guilty of poor judgement no-one lost money as a result of the bank’s collapse and he has never been convicted of any criminal activity associated with the bank’s failure. He’s not quite in the same league as the traitors and tyrants to whom the same censure has been applied in the past.

Smells to me like nothing more than petty jealousy with a strong hint of the vigilante about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment