Content




It is inevitable that, being who I am, this blog will contain a fair bit of comment on legal matters, including those cases which come before me in court. However, it is not restricted to such and may at times stray ‘off-topic’ and into whatever area interests me at the time.

All comments are moderated but sensible and relevant ones, even critical ones, are welcome; trolling and abuse is not and will be blocked.

Any actual case that I have been involved in, and upon which I may comment, will be altered in such a way as to make it completely unidentifiable.





Friday 17 February 2012

One Year Old

I've just noticed that this blog is now one year old - Happy Birthday blog!

When I first conceived the idea for a blog I anticipated it would deal primarily with the 'interesting' cases that I dealt with in court. However, I've come to realise that, for the most part, the cases we get to deal with aren't that interesting to the general public and above all I wanted the blog to be both interesting and challenging.

It seems now, from reading the postings over the last 12 months, that I've tended to concentrate on 'other people's cases' and those things, not necessarily legal, that I see as being unjust, unfair or downright perverse.

The blog has become, in a way, my rant at those aspects of society which appear to be at odds with what I perceive to be 'fair'.

Umm!

Not what I originally intended at all, I sound like the quintessentially grumpy old man!

So will I continue in like manner? Almost certainly, that is until I sit on an 'interesting' case, which is also capable of sufficient amendment to conceal its true identity without destroying its worth as a blog posting, something which I've found easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment