Content




It is inevitable that, being who I am, this blog will contain a fair bit of comment on legal matters, including those cases which come before me in court. However, it is not restricted to such and may at times stray ‘off-topic’ and into whatever area interests me at the time.

All comments are moderated but sensible and relevant ones, even critical ones, are welcome; trolling and abuse is not and will be blocked.

Any actual case that I have been involved in, and upon which I may comment, will be altered in such a way as to make it completely unidentifiable.





Friday 22 April 2011

Dogs and Jackboots

The headline of a certain ‘red top’ newspaper caught my eye, such that I bought the paper to see what all the fuss was about.
The report states that a lady pensioner (as if that makes any difference – are pensioners above the law?) has been issued with a £70 fixed penalty notice by ‘jobsworth’ council park wardens using ‘jackboot tactics’ for letting her dog run in a park without a lead.
Well she admits she did, and she shouldn’t have and the rules should apply to any and everyone alike.

‘Jackboot tactics’ indeed, anyone would think the wardens had shot the dog!

There must be more important things to report on than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment